- 2021 NADA Show, February 9-11, online
- 2021 ASNA Summer Meeting, July 13-14, Fairmont Grand Del Mar, San Diego, CA
- 2021 ATAE Summer Conference, July 15-17, Fairmont Grand Del Mar, San Diego, CA
- 2021 ATAE Education & Events Focus Group Meeting, August 4-6, W Hotel, Austin, TX
- 2021 ATAE Legislative Conference, October 26-27, Ritz-Carlton Hotel, Chicago, IL
- 2021 ATAE Communications & Public Relations Focus Group Meeting, November 3-5, Renaissance Hotel, Nashville, TN
Please visit nada.org/coronavirus for current information on how this virus affects our industry.
Please also visit this page from ASAE about how associations are being affected.
Thank you for honoring me as Chairman of ATAE for 2021. I hope to live up to the examples set by the many great ATAEs who have come before me in this position. I believe strongly in ATAE and the work our dealer members have entrusted to us. While the responsibility to protect and assist our dealers is great, I believe that both individually and as a group we are up to the task. ATAEs are strongest when we work together. When I think of the challenges that lay before us, I know that collectively we have the ability to overcome and even thrive through any situation. As NADA also transitions to new leadership, one of my goals is to help make that transition a success for NADA, ATAE and future ATAE chairs. In addition, challenges like factory issues, auto shows, franchise protections, and the emergence of electric vehicles are just some of the things I would like to work on in 2021. I hope all ATAEs will feel comfortable contacting me any time this year to discuss any issue. Thank you all again for your confidence and support.
2021 ATAE Chairman
NADA Press Release of ATAE Chairman