- 2020 ATAE Communications & Public Relations Focus Group Meeting, November 12, via Zoom
- 2021 ATAE Winter Meeting, January 21, via Zoom
- 2021 NADA Show, February 9-11, online
- 2021 ASNA Summer Meeting, July 13-14, Fairmont Grand Del Mar, San Diego, CA
- 2021 ATAE Summer Conference, July 15-17, Fairmont Grand Del Mar, San Diego, CA
- 2021 ATAE Education & Events Focus Group Meeting, August 4-6, W Hotel, Austin, TX
- 2021 ATAE Legislative Conference, October 26-27, Ritz-Carlton Hotel, Chicago, IL
- 2021 ATAE Communications & Public Relations Focus Group Meeting, November 3-5, Renaissance Hotel, Nashville, TN
Please visit nada.org/coronavirus for current information on how this virus affects our industry.
Please also visit this page from ASAE about how associations are being affected.
It’s an honor for me to serve as 2020 chairman of the Automotive Trade Association Executives. I’d like to open by recognizing last year’s chairman, Bruce Anderson, for his commitment to, and his many accomplishments on behalf of, our organization. ATAE is so fortunate to have a dedicated group of executives who represent more than 100 state and metropolitan franchised new car dealer associations in the U.S. and Canada. And I know that these associations will continue to prioritize the legislative, regulatory, educational, training, and business needs of more than 20,000 dealers on national, state and local levels. One of my primary goals will be to continue to enhance the relationship that ATAE maintains with the National Automobile Dealers Association. Both of our organizations strive to serve dealers on all levels. I encourage our membership to take advantage of the many resources that are available to them through ATAE so they can better serve their dealer members. Undoubtedly, a unique or new situation will present itself and when it does, I encourage you to reach out to myself, Jennifer or to one of your fellow ATAE members for guidance and support. A wealth of knowledge and resources are available to us. Don’t hesitate to contact your fellow members to begin the exchange of ideas. Contact information is readily available in the membership directory link above. I look forward working closely with everyone to make 2020 a special year.
Richard A. Baker
2020 ATAE Chairman